Trees are vital to the health of our city and our planet
Coed Caerdydd is a 10 year programme to increase the number of trees in Cardiff, supporting the city’s One Planet climate change strategy.
The project aims to:
- Protect our current and new trees against climate impacts and diseases
- Plant new trees in the right places for nature and communities
- Raise awareness about the importance of trees
- Provide opportunities for everyone to help make Cardiff a greener and healthier place to live.
- Train and work with communities