Occupying a central position on the Taff Valley, Hailey Park lies just north of Llandaff and provides a range of sports and play facilities. The Taff Trail runs through the site and with a new, shared use path link across the River Taff, the park now provides a good starting point for local circular walks.
- Tennis Courts No charge for use and no booking required
- Riverside walks and cycle routes along the Taff Trail
- Pedestrian and cycle bridge link across the river to Danescourt and Radyr
- Managed wildlife meadow The Friends of Hailey Park were awarded a Green Flag Community Award in 2013 for their meadow management work.
- Volunteering opportunities The Parks Community Ranger Service organises work days and other activities in the park in association with The Friends of Hailey Park
- Car park off Radyr Road
- Sports fields and changing rooms Available for booking. Dedicated car parking for changing rooms at Ty Mawr Road.
- Children’s playground catering for children up to the age of around 12
There are no public toilets at Hailey Park.