There is a variety of trails and activities to enjoy and the festival is a highlight of what is on offer all year round and well as one off events.
There are a number of trails, circular walks and short health walks across Cardiff for all to enjoy at their leisure. The trail maps and information are available to download or request a printed version. If you are looking for an interactive activity for the kids, check the Wildlife Explorer Trails!
- Take a break by taking a lunchtime walk
- Make your next meeting outdoors and walk while you talk!
- Take the stairs not the lift
- If you have to drive, park further away and walk
- In an office? Rather than email/phone go and find the person and talk to them
Why fight for the last parking space? Here are a few ways to make the school run less stressful:
- If you have to drive, park further way and walk the rest
- Leave a little earlier to let the kids have a leisurely walk to school and play along the way
- Add a game of “I Spy” or other fun challenges for the walk
- Walk with friends
- Dress for the weather and don’t let the rain stop you from getting out and about.